Addiction Recovery Care's COVID-19 Response
Addiction treatment is considered an essential healthcare service and WE ARE OPEN and providing all services in every county that we operate in. We are following all federal, state, and local guidelines.
Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) will continue to provide world-class, holistic treatment to all of our clients throughout our continuum of care. We are treating an epidemic inside a pandemic.
- ARC has and will continue to provide education on the virus and on how best to limit the spread of the virus. This info is being displayed in all ARC centers and offices and printed copies are being provided to family members and caretakers that bring new clients to our facilities.
- ARC employees and clients have been educated on the importance of practicing social distancing.
- Additional disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer have been and will continue to be, distributed to each facility.
- Distributed masks across the organization to use as directed by state and public health authorities.
- Each facility and office have increased cleaning frequency and are disinfecting and cleaning all surfaces multiple times a day.
- Clients are screened daily for new symptoms including temperature checks. Staff are also screened daily as they report to work.
It is our honor and privilege to serve individuals in our communities suffering from addiction, particularly during challenging times. We appreciate your continued support and belief in Addiction Recovery Care.
We are proud to say that we are still accepting patients in all our residential and outpatient programs. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction please call our 24/7 addiction help hotline at 888.351.1761. Hope and help are still available, even during this crisis.