Addiction Recovery Care's COVID-19 Response
Addiction treatment is considered an essential healthcare service and WE ARE OPEN and providing all services in every county that we operate in. We are following all federal, state, and local guidelines.
Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) will continue to provide world class, holistic treatment to all of our clients throughout our continuum of care. We are treating an epidemic inside of a pandemic.
We want to give our deepest gratitude to all of our staff for continuing to step up to the plate and providing quality care for our clients during this crisis.
As the governor continues to say: We are a team. We will get through this together. We will be stronger on the other side.
If you or someone you know needs help for an addiction problem, please reach out. HOPE AND HELP are just a call away. Call our 24/7 addiction help hotline at 606-638-0938.
Specific actions we are taking to maintain safety
At Addiction Recovery Care we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for all of our clients and staff and taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of any illness. In our efforts to comply with all federal, state, and local recommendations for reducing exposure to COVID-19, we have taken the following actions:
- ARC has and will continue to provide education on the virus and on how best to limit the spread of the virus. This info is being displayed in all ARC centers and offices and printed copies are being provided to family members and caretakers that bring new clients to our facilities.
- ARC employees and clients have been educated on the importance of practicing social distancing.
- All non-essential business travel and meetings have been cancelled or postponed.
- All facility tours have been cancelled or postponed.
- All visitation to our facilities has been suspended.
- All ARC employees with roles that are able work from home are telecommuting.
- ARC has implemented screening questions and follow-up processes and procedures for the intake department, as well as for our transportation department, in order to protect our clients and staff from possible exposure to the virus.
- All residential center travel to outside self-help meetings and church services has been suspended. Clients are attending virtual meetings and watching church services online.
- Internal doors are being propped open as to limit the amount of times they are being touched, while being sure to maintain privacy in bedrooms, restrooms, and areas where care is being delivered.
- Additional disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer have been, and will continue to be, distributed to each facility.
- Distributed masks across the organization to use as directed by state and public health authorities.
- Additional cleaning services have been scheduled for all of our facilities and offices.
- Each facility and office have increased cleaning frequency and are disinfecting and cleaning all surfaces multiple times a day.
- Clients are screened daily for new symptoms including temperature checks. Staff are also screened daily as they report to work.
- We are continuing to make changes to our treatment program in order to utilize new telehealth regulations as it relates to COVID-19.
It is our honor and privilege to serve individuals in our communities suffering from addiction, particularly during challenging times. We appreciate your continued support and belief in Addiction Recovery Care.
We are proud to say that we are still accepting patients in all of our residential and outpatient programs. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction please call our 24/7 addiction help hotline at 606.638.0938. Hope and help are still available, even during this crisis.